Why is it important to have my commercial air systems cleaned?
A building’s air system has been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential contaminants health – mold, bacteria, fungi, and dust particles. To maintain acceptable indoor air quality, it is recommended that these contaminants are cleaned out of the HVAC system. We provide air system and duct cleaning for any size building. In addition to cleaning all of the components of the HVAC unit, we employ a “push-pull” method for dirt/debris removal from the air ducts.
Using an high-powered HEPA negative air machine (attached to a major duct), compressed air and/or a powered brush is applied to each air duct, loosening the dirt and “pushing” it to the removal source for containment and proper disposal.
• Clean HVAC systems perform more efficiently to decrease energy costs.
• Well-maintained mechanical components last longer, reducing costly HVAC system repairs.
• Building tenants with employees affected by indoor air pollution may see a reduction in employee downtime/sick days. This results in increased productivity!
• Tenant retention is higher in buildings with good indoor air quality.
• Tenants perceive value in a building with proper air system maintenance.
OUR PROCEDURES FOR CLEANING YOUR COMMERCIAL AIR SYSTEM
1. Clean the furnace/air unit
After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety. Next, vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner. Then clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner, and clean the blower unit.
2. Clean the supply and return registers and grills
Remove wall, ceiling and floor registers. Then wash register with Dynamite cleaner and rinse.
3. Clean the supply and return ducts
Clean all air ducts using powerful air duct cleaning equipment. Decontaminate cleaned ducts with Soot Set duct sealant, and Odor Kill Deodorizer.
4. Install electrostatic air filter and odor control products
Install Solid Odor Kill in the return to control odors for up to 3 months.
COMMERCIAL AIR HANDLER & COIL CLEANING
Why is it important to have my company’s air systems cleaned?
1. Clean HVAC systems perform more efficiently to decrease energy costs.
2. Well-maintained mechanical components last longer, reducing costly HVAC system repairs.
3. Building tenants with employees affected by indoor air pollution may see a reduction in employee downtime/sick days. This results in increased productivity!
4. Tenant retention is higher in buildings with good indoor air quality.
5. Tenants perceive value in a building with proper air system maintenance.
Do you need an experienced commercial air system cleaner?
We’ve cleaned air systems in very large buildings in and around Las Vegas. Hotels, casinos, hospitals and more. We’ve also done small office buildings and everything in between.
COMMERCIAL SWAMP COOLER CLEANING SERVICE
Our Swamp Cooler Cleaning Service will extend the life and maximize the efficiency of your Evaporative Cooling Systems. Our comprehensive cleaning service includes:
• A thorough cleaning of the outside of the unit
• Scheduled pad replacement
• Cleaning the Water Tank
• Adjusting the float to ensure it is at the recommended height for maintaining proper water levels
• Regularly dispensing treatment tablets to eliminate corrosion and mineral build-up, while freshening the air output
• Protectively sealing units which are not in use